Vision Flare LED
The Vision Flare LED is a range of direct luminaires with a technically engineered satin polycarbonate diffuser and angled reflectors. The Vision Flare LED provides high performance, excellent luminance and uniformity and is an ideal solution for retro fit installations.
- Utilises state-of-the-art Philips Fortimo LED Line Gen4 module with efficacy of up to 186 lm/W
- Optimised gradient reflectors
- Direct illumination via technically engineered satin polycarbonate diffuser
- For 'lay-in' installation into standard 24 mm or micro 15 mm exposed 'T' metric ceiling grids
- Clear acrylic lens available offering a wipeable surface (requires RXRCL)
- Dimmable version available
- Emergency versions available
- LiFe PO4 cells as standard with 3 year warranty on cells
- Available with detector option
- Can be used in plasterboard ceilings with RXR/RECPB accessory
- 1–10 V dimming available on request
The Vision Flare LED range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Living Care
- Places of Worship
Materials and Finishes
|Body||0.9 mm Steel|
|Vision Flare LED||21 000 h||43 000 h||70 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- B Value
- % of luminaires failing to meet operational expectations after the specified time.
80 % of initial lumens maintained after 43 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 80 % of initial lumens after 43 000 h.
Alternatively, 90 % of luminaires will have maintained 80 % of initial lumens after 43 000 h.
|Lumen Output||3530 lm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.851|
Vision Flare LED Dimensional Diagram
|Vision Flare LED||597||597||115|
Options and Variations
|Order Code||Description||Light Source||Nom. Power (W)||Nom. Weight (kg)|
|VVFL26||Vision Flare LED Recessed Module||2600 lm LED||17.3||3.6|
|VVFL35||Vision Flare LED Recessed Module||3500 lm LED||21.6||3.6|
|VVFL44||Vision Flare LED Recessed Module||4400 lm LED||27.5||3.6|