Controlling Your World
Universe encompasses Apollo's controls system story — creating a simple three tiered system that offers a tailored solution to your LED lighting control needs.
Selecting the most suitable controls to use for a project can often be a daunting process, so here at Apollo Lighting we have taken control … of the controls.
From enabling you to control a single luminaire in the most cost effective way, all the way up to the highest level of multi-room networked controls, we have solutions built upon wired or wireless technology to meet your requirements.
Our packaged control systems utilise the latest in Tridonic technology, all covered by our 5 year warranty, so why not speak to us today about your lighting control needs and let us help you take control of your world …
Exploring the Universe
The Apollo controls Universe has been created to take the complexity and confusion out of lighting control offerings. When it comes to controlling LED luminaires, it's not always easy to know what to use, why to use it, what is the most appropriate to use for the luminaires that you have and for the space that they are in, or exactly how you want to be able to control all of this.
But there's no need to worry. We have done the hard work for you by packaging the latest LED controls technology into cost effective, high quality, smart solutions that will work simply in the best way possible for you.
Our in house design team and technical support department are here to offer guidance and support to help you take control.
Download our PDF Brochure.
Explaining the Universe
Controls a single luminaire
- Absence/Presence detection
- Cost-effective solution
- Suitable for singular luminaire control
- Selection of user adjustable timing options
- Gradual light output transitioning
- Discreet solution — can operate behind diffusers
- 14 m detection area (sensor in open space)
- Adjustable sensitivity (100–50%)
- Daylight Dimming option (30 lux)
Controls multiple luminaires in a single room with wired and wireless options
- Compact size — fits easily into luminaires and switch boxes
- Luminaire grouping
- 4 dedicated switch inputs
- Programmable and controllable via Bluetooth® app for Android and iOS
- Can master/slave sensors
- Modules can control up to 64 drivers
- Selectable scene-setting options
- Tunable white option
In addition to the above, Wireless versions include …
- Sensors communicate via Bluetooth
- Up to 20 m wireless range
- Compact sensor
- Option to commission via Bluetooth
- No onsite wiring required
Controls multiple luminaires in multiple rooms utilising IoT
- DALI lines up to 64 devices each
- DALI emergency lighting control gear test scheduling and monitoring
- Brightness and colour temperature tuning
- Schedule and Circadian rhythm
- Web interface (IoT) for commissioning
- Web interface (IoT) for monitoring
- RGB control options available
- Tunable White control options available
- Local and downloadable backup of configuration
- Commissionable sensor controls
Control at your Fingertips
Whether wired or wireless, tunable white or RGB, we have an attractive selection of modern control switch plates available to suit your needs. Using the latest technologies, our switch plates offer the very best in control and scene setting to enable your environment to work best for you.
If you are looking for a little more automation, we also have a great selection of high-tech, intelligent sensors suited to a number of different applications to fulfill your requirements.
All of our switch plates and sensors have been carefully selected to work hand in hand with the controls Universe and with you.